We are looking for 1 dedicated and energetic individual to join us as Communication and Social Media volunteer/intern (Unpaid Positions)
The Cyprus Refugee Council (CyRC) is an independent, non -profit organization, that focuses on refugees, asylum seekers, detainees, trafficking victims and survivors of torture. CyRC strives to safeguard, support and advocate for the rights of vulnerable groups in Cyprus, promoting their effective integration into the host society. Focusing on refugees, asylum seekers, detainees, trafficking victims and survivors of torture, CyRC works closely with the local society in order to provide quality services at the individual, community and policy level.
The intern/volunteer will support our communication team on the day-to-day management and further development of social media presence across numerous channels, as well as engagement in campaign development, and visibility strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, written and oral.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the official languages of the organisation (English or Greek)
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Currently enrolled in higher education, or recent graduate,
- Computer literacy: good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, e-mail and Internet applications.
- Excellent use of social media platforms
- Prior involvement in similar positions, will be considered an advantage.
If you are interested in becoming part of a vibrant team, deepen your knowledge on asylum related issues and get valuable hands-on experience, please contact us at [email protected]ouncil.org or call us on 22 205959.
We are happy to discuss and answer your inquiries!
Commencement Date: Immediate | Full time and/or Part-time involvement possible |